Who We Are
Collection Of Information
Information that You Provide & that We Collect from Use of Our Services
A. Information You Provide to Us:
- Fill in forms
- Complete a survey or provide us with feedback
- Subscribe to a service or certain offerings (i.e. newsletter, updates, etc.)
- User-generated content (i.e. comments, forums, etc.)
B. Information Provided Passively or Automatically Collected:
We may automatically collect certain information about the computer or devices you use to access our Site and Services. This may include: (a) IP addresses, geolocation information, and other information about your computer or device(s), browser types, operating system the state or country from which you accessed the Site or Services; and (b) information related to the ways in which you interact with the Site or Services, such as the number of clicks, domain names, pages and content viewed and other similar information. We may use third-party analytic providers and technologies, including cookies and similar tools, to assist in collecting this information.
C. Cookies and Other Electronic Technologies
We collect information about how you use our Services, including access times, browser types and language, and the Internet Protocol addresses. Various technologies are used to collect information, and this may include sending cookies to your computer.
How Your Information Is Used
We may use information about you to do the following, including without limitation:
- Track and analyze trends and usage in connection with your Services
- Protect our rights or property
- Verify your identity
- Investigate and prevent fraud or other illegal activities
- For the purposes for which you provided it
- To send you information
- To notify you about new features, changes or offerings
- For internal research and reporting
- To analyze and improve the content and features of our Services
- To measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising that we serve to you and others
- To keep our website safe and secure
- To allow you to participate in interactive features
- To administer and troubleshoot our Services
- To protect the integrity and security of our Services
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose your information to third parties under the following circumstances:
- Your consent
- Our service providers who perform services on our behalf or for other legitimate business purposes
- Business partners with whom we have a business relationship with who may provide promotions, discounts or other offerings to you.
- To protect our rights, comply with laws, or regulations
- Business mergers or acquisitions
- Public forums such as blogs and community forums where your information may be read, collected and used by others.
What “Your Rights” Are
You can reset your Cookies. You can remove or reject cookies via your browser settings. In order to do this, follow the instructions provided by your browser (usually within “settings”, “help”, “tools” facility). If you clear your cookies, the next time you visit the Site (unless you actively identify yourself by logging in), we will not recognize you or your device.
You may delete browser information. May Internet browsers allow you to disable HTML5 local storage or delete information contained in HTML5 local storage using browser controls.
If you would like to correct or erase your personal data we have collected please send us a request by email at [email protected]. When we receive such a request, we will seek to comply as soon as reasonably practicable (but in no event more than 30 days).
Retention of Your Information
We will keep your information only for as long as is reasonably necessary for the purposes that it has been processed, taking into account any legal requirements that may apply. For the avoidance of any doubt, we will retain your information in order to continue offering the Services to you. If you exercise any of your rights set forth above, your information will no longer be stored.
No data transmission over the Internet is entirely secure and no system of physical or electronic security is impenetrable. We cannot guarantee the security of the information you send or the security of our servers and databases. By using our Services you agree to assume all risk in connection with the information sent to us or collected by us when you use our Services. In the unlikely event that we believe the security of your information may have been compromised, we may seek to notify you.
California Privacy Rights
California Law permits visitors who are California residents to request a list of the third parties to which we have disclosed “personal information” (as defined under California law) for such third parties’ direct marketing purposes. You are limited to one request per calendar year. In your request, please attest to the fact that you are a California resident and provide a current California address for our response. You may submit this request by email at [email protected].
Information From Children
Our Services is not intended for use by children, especially those under the age of 13. No one under 13 years of age is allowed to provide any personal information or use our public forums, chats, etc. Minors between 13 – 17 years of age must get the permission of their parent(s) or legal guardian(s) before using our Services. If we discover that we have received any personal information from a child under the age of 13, we will take reasonable steps to delete that information as quickly as possible.
If you have any questions or concerns about this policy, please email [email protected].
Last Updated: September 12, 2018